home
test variability
Test gourmet
Dinner by Dr. Serafini
I'm home at last.
day 31 to Ferrania arrived prof. Carlo Capelli, Dr. Luke and Miss Clare Ardigò Begnini, 's University of Verona, assisted by Dr. Serafini Welcome to the taking of blood and the warm hospitality, to have foreseen Within the usual exams during my walk were carried out every two weeks.
This time the tests and examinations have been framed as a garden and a beautiful home in a family atmosphere, the photos submitted are significant.
On September 1, after testing, accompanied by my wife, Lisa, I got home, my family is back in full.
This morning I did my grandfather, I went out with my granddaughter Guya, bike to feed the ducks, now I'm here at the computer next to my sweet home with Zac, a great boxer who does not leave me a moment.
daily 7AM - 8 to 9 September in Verona, I'll do the test "post", then, as is my custom I will start to work on the upcoming trek: Morocco (Guya Trekking 2011), because life should be lived intensely, you always have new incentives, never rest on our laurels, never regret the past, we must always move forward, with enthusiasm, creativity, optimism, because tomorrow we must eat all the plate could essre empty, I know that sometimes I have something I want more in a dish or a bed or even worse a roof to shelter from the weather.
nell'orticello Cincinnatus had taken refuge, not me, the garden can wait, I still want to walk ... walking ... walk
0 comments:
Post a Comment