Thursday, September 3, 2009

Plugins Nero 7 Essential

Thanksgiving Sponsors



GUYA TREKKING 2009

Dear Companies:

Sports Corner - Ferrino - Loacker - Mico - Gronell - Raffo - Salewa - Sensormedics,

Not only today that I have finished my trip with great satisfaction, but always, during my journey I felt the need to thank you for the support you have bestowed.
My determination is definitely the winning, not being a true athlete and being now entered its third age, but certainly the resources I had available have helped me a lot to overcome the obstacles that are always presented in a way so long and difficult.
Sometimes not enough to determine if it is not a help in difficult moments.
In the first weeks of cold and snow have put a lot of strain on my way, but with snowshoes and crampons, for thermal clothing, to shoes Waterproof, with balanced nutrition and calorie confident I could continue to the next steps.
the Red Trail of the Via Alpina runs through 8 countries, after the cold and snowy Slovenia and Austria it was the turn of the short passages of Germany and Liechtenstein before crossing Switzerland with more rain.
I saw the sun just after the Passo del Gran San Bernardo, and with it the heat and sweat but also thanks to you I could not face the difficulties with less discomfort.
I'm home now for a short rest, but I will be 7 to 9 September in Verona, Faculty of Sciences for final testing.
During my journey I was reached by 15 days each team member for medical examinations and measurements, completion of this is in fact expected the next meeting in Verona.
I made use of more than clothing and Mico Enterprises Salewa, a backpack and tent Ferrino Gronell shoes, digital recorder, camera and computer company Raffo.it, a GPS given me by the Faculty of Sciences, a Holtler Metabolic Company bars Sensormedics Armband and Sport-Fit Company Loacker.

Thanks for contributing to the success of my project and confident to have you always at my side, I cordially Sdal

Manfredi Salemme

Masalemme@gmail.com
http://via-alpina-2009.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment