Monday, June 14, 2010

Anonymous Motivational Sports Quotes

La Torre, the stars and the "mysteries" of 2012. To be

I was about 15 when I bought them for the first time. Curious as I am by nature, could not possibly miss this tool "divination" by which I could solve all my problems of adolescence and no. I was with my two best friends brought back to give me courage in the "strange" purchase. I aveveno indicated a tobacco center (because the center is always all), and with my jeans and sneakers, bouncing a little on the tips to give me a more authoritative tone, I entered the famous tobacco, with a voice a little hesitant I asked: "Has the case for the Tarot?". "Ccccerto!" Mrs. drawled out a little "c" almost as if to say "Do you think it possible that I do not have the heart?" and after two minutes I waved them in front of them, long, colorful, incelofanati and placed in a brown plastic box. I smiled and this time they bought out the shop with your heels on the floor well. Since then, for my friend Fra 'have become "the maghessa "and from time to time maghessa ran from her to read the pages of our destiny ... Often, even in maturity, with that tone of sardonic detachment that accompanies the skepticism, I took the long brown box querying the future, unbelieving, uncertain, joking but I did and sometimes, for a strange coincidence, premonitions invoked by those wonderful drawings have occurred. But, you know ....? It 's the law of probability ... Certainly the Their design has a significant and fascinating question and investigate their iconography believe would lead to interesting discoveries. clairvoyances In the long run-up to about 2012 we have taken on these and some even our destiny is already marked in those drawings. I especially some of the Major Arcana to be involved, those of tarot cards that represent the pillars of divination. Everything from the "Tower" (and in the fall of the "Twins" have taken the example) to pass through the "Sun", "Moon" and "Stars" up to the "Judgement" and "World." The tower would be the disaster that will befall us with a thunderbolt of divine matrix that will punish corruption. The Sun, the Moon and Stars specifies those changes astrophysical thoroughly described by John in 'Apocalypse: and I saw when the Lamb opened the sixth seal : there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, the moon became as blood; the stars of heaven fell to the ground. The next Findings would thus the separation of men and the wrath of God in the trial of the bodies, and the World rebirth, the creation of a new era (and Maya back again.) Creation of a new era ... I do not think that the fate of humanity may be written in symbols and their iconocrafici those familiar with the Tarot says. There is a wonderful map that Arcana is the most significant for me and one that embraces them and destroys them at the same time: the Stars. Charter "Divination" par excellence (a fate should be written in the stars) be represented in any way with any color, there is an element that never changes: the naked woman pouring water from one vat to another or from a river into a container and vice versa. Our future is in that: flowing water, river or rivers that you take issue ... The future is in the hands of who does it, free will is the only deity of our actions. There's nothing really written, if not the flow of things themselves in the only creators ourselves. We are naked before the universe that surrounds us and that we unconsciously create. Whatever future awaits us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment