Friday, July 2, 2010

More Bowel Movements At End Of Pregnancy?

Panspermia Panspermia and Cosmic Wizard Crick. We are children of the stars or the aliens?

After a careful reading of the essay by Francis Crick on panspermia in the original language it would take a rest. And the title of the blog suggests I mentally tune of famous song Sorrenti Starseeds (but then what happened to him? From star a meteor ...)
was in the late seventies and the beginning of the roaring eighty those who envy us representing them today musically anachronistic revival ... We are children of the young stars of the night ... I was almost twelve years and roam on the moped of my blonde girlfriend of the time. I liked a little chap largest I can not remember the name but I certainly do not just spinning (as always happens) and I was terribly thin, bony say. I began to have some problems with the view (perhaps that is why I did not know if the guy I was spinning or not) but I abhorred the idea of \u200b\u200bglasses that I've never actually made until, made twenty years, I wore my first contact lenses. For the remaining eight years, indeed I was almost "attempts" by recognizing the people more to the character because I saw that clearly outlines and often, not having problems, I lost myself in a specially evasive attitude and distracted or squinting hard for I better focus on a particular "enlightened" view. Twenty years I opened a new world: I went to the optician could not read the headlines of newspapers on display in front of the newspaper and realized that I do not really I lost a great but now that the "doubt" I would have to grow it beyond the clear vision ....
Because doubt is the source of all plausible truth.
not assume a crime or doubt that we are all children of the stars especially if there is supposed to have a scientist of undoubted value as Francis Crick, Nobel prize for medicine in 1953 for his discovery with a Watson double helix structure of DNA.
Taking the theory of Panspermia cosmic Arrheius assumed to be the first in 1903, according to which life on earth would have originated from micro-organisms found on a meteor coming into contact with our planet, he went much further, but in doing so was based not on mere conjecture but science fiction using a deductive method based on valid observations, but not refutable scartabili a priori, like all theories on the origin of life expressed so far, none of which can still arrogate to itself the definition of "scientifically proven".
Crick, assuming that there are infinitesimal possibility that life on earth may have originated spontaneously, and assuming that a sufficiently large object such as a metereorite could never get from Earth to another planet up to our free crumble on the way to the myriad of radiation that hits him, the reality suggests that the life on our planet has been "seeded" by an intelligent extraterrestrial civilization that led to our making travel on a surface micro-advanced but not too futuristic "spaceship". As far as we
rigurda says "there could be other planets where the origin of life ab initio is much more plausible that in our" planets that may have a mineral or a rare earth compound which may have more easily in the life originated spontaneously. We also know that "it took more than four billion years since life appeared on Earth and develop our technological civilization." Nobody forbids us to suppose that in this time, so extensive could have developed a technological society prior to the galaxy that has been sown deliberately creating the life of our planet.
Why and how?
to why the hypothesis that Crick believes most plausible is that maybe this other civilization had, like us, the presumption of being the only form of intelligent life. The action "missionary" would then have been dictated by fear of loneliness or a simple experiment that probes their scientific expertise.
on how ... Well the idea is a real space ship is not simple but complex beings carrying microorganisms, may have traveled for millions of years without any need to rise to enormous speed or disturb assumptions jumps space and could thus be seeded in this long journey, even other planets ...
The question now remains for us and, I repeat, these theories are questionable on paper as those of evolution or the Big Bang ...
Reflecting on all I'd like to close this post with a sentence just Crick: perhaps the galaxy is not lifeless, except for a small village where we are but one of the citizens ...
Here is the link to another page of the blog where we talk about the hypothesis of the origin "alien" but not panispermica Sitchin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment