As I sit down to write this post , mental rework the final moments just before and as a picture in picture replicate imagine them in front of my eyes in so many alternatives. I could take the telcom TV and zapping from one and another to stop watching a movie, the temptation to saw an ice cream cone in the freezer, relax on a deck chair off the balcony and watch from a gash and another outside the tents, the small spots of light in the sky, pick up the phone and make a call to one hour incomprehensible and strange "friend", or take refuge in the warm sheets and a hot night of sultry melancholy ... And while the ' imagination sees shots well replicated, incipit of other lives and other future projected in different locations which can receive only the beginning, I wonder what "me" or he would have made the best choice in relation to my simple and single day and tomorrow will be like tomorrow if I have not watched the evening sky over my head or made that phone call. I wonder if he decided instead to start writing this post to someone can make her "tomorrow" better, if I can give some feeling, a moment of "sense".
will because it is not easy to talk about what has been or will be, will because I have a thin veil of melancholy that covers my face so clear and yet so confusing even for those who know me for years. If all our actions to preclude many others facts, and encloses them in some way we are what we are been, what we live and simultaneously everything that we could live. But in these various aspects of us, the soul and the essence is always the same. E 'that gives meaning to the time that interprets and incorporates the eternal of ourselves, beyond the dust we are and where we will return one day.
The eternal and infinite space and time is the black hole that can take us from one part to another of us, is the space-time curve that folds back on itself and meet the ' beginning and the end .. .
If there is a further, beyond any further, maybe we can get , perhaps it is the paradise that awaits us, maybe it's all there but that is outside of us, of our time, our space, perhaps it is the eternal flow of all possible infinite lives, coexisting, traveling on their parallel paths and simultaneously. And then the start can not start and end even ends, perhaps the ' beginning and the end no longer have a defined space, perhaps no longer makes sense even the concept of time travel because time is only a ' interpretation we give to one of our lives and coexisting. Perhaps time travel can only mean one of us find that there is or that we belonged belong or will belong to us.
is not a simple argument, which explains the division into parts. Both because we speak of "physical" is because it goes beyond the physical to assume that now is not yet known.
But, after speaking of the possible origin of life, I could not talk about the possible "end" or order starting from the date the alleged pretext and in fact, since 2012 , and going beyond. Besides the fine and the possibility to change, to change what will happen or not happen, to change the fate or simply "choose" the fate of the case or the need to offer us.
It will be an interesting trip between wormholes, space-time tunnels, bridges Einstein - Rosen , laws of relativity. It will be a journey between the possible and the impossible, what we say and what we would like.
A journey through time and space to ourselves forever.
I reserve a quick second and more scientific side. I leave you thinking about what I said to my friend and the reflection on time and we'll never far from what we've been and who we are.
0 comments:
Post a Comment