Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Demand Of Security Deposit Nj

How to justify an absence or a delay?

several times and occasionally had to justify a delay or failure in school, citing the usual reasons (which have accompanied me for five years): family reasons, health reasons, respectively. Indeed, absence, in five years of accounting, I have not done much, but the delays had become a habit now. When, however, happened to have to justify to Prof. shift delay or an absence, I wrote the same things, especially because I had a lot of imagination.

Wandering through the net I found reasons that may be useful and that the following (I do not assume responsibility in respect of the possible reactions of D). I begin with the delays because I think they are more frequent.

Tom justify the delay today for:
  • distracted dall'eclissi moon
  • fierce argument with the driver of the bus
  • milking cow
  • fight with a bum
  • my Limousine and 'arrived late

Here instead absences:

Caio justifies the absence of ../../.. to
  • still do not know
  • line of mass
  • not the surprise I found that I had to help in Cerealix
  • Naruto find Sasuke
  • blind date
  • TOP SECRET
  • lack of inspiration
  • escape from reality
  • disinterest
  • persistent diarrhea
  • selections for the Big Brother
  • Dante forest loss and subsequent journey through the evil boogie
  • hangover hangover birthday party of a friend
  • start shopping for Christmas gifts
  • sudden desire to freedom
  • foot strike
  • molar fluffy
  • when I wake up the house was surrounded by a gypsy camp
  • not having studied history and knew of cardio-vascular professor, I have avoided to give him another set of concerns and so I preferred to do so relax According to an Indian elephant house
  • blocked my door
  • duello con Zorro
  • ho fatto il possibile per venire a scuola ma i piedi camminavano da soli verso altre destinazioni
  • ho respinto un'invasione UFO sulla Terra
La giustifica dev'essere scelta accuratamente per evitare di fare come questo ragazzo. Il suo Prof scrive: "L'alunno Sempronio usa come giustificazione la morte del nonno. Chiedo provvedimenti perchè è la 7a volta che la porta."

0 comments:

Post a Comment