Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kates Playground Christmas 2010

Sostengo Francesca Paci perché… di Leonardo Barucca

I am a simple citizen, have never been affiliated to any political party, only once, years ago, the Radical Party from whose positions and battles I felt and I feel very often represented.
I have always considered the left, with a strong preference for what is now called "radical left", especially since there are, my sympathies go to the Greens, even though I was often disappointed at the national level.

Greens Senigallia instead I was not disappointed almost mai. A molti di loro mi lega una conoscenza di lunga data, con alcuni sono legato, nel mio intimo, da un affetto caldo, da amicizia vera, un sentimento che, per mio difetto, ho sempre praticato con parsimonia. E’ difficile quindi per me estraniarmi, tuttavia credo di non sbagliare se affermo che in tutti questi anni ai Verdi senigalliesi hanno dato il loro contributo numerose tra le persone migliori di Senigallia. Soprattutto sono convinto che se a Senigallia questi Verdi non fossero esistiti, per molto tempo dall’opposizione e da alcuni anni da forza di governo, la nostra città oggi sarebbe peggiore.

Per tutti questi motivi non ho esitato quando Roberto Primavera mi ha telefonato per chiedermi se ero d’accordo a sostenere the nomination in the primaries Francesca Paci, I put for the first time in my life, publicly signature (and hence the face) for an application and a draft policy. I have no hesitation is mainly because Francesca Paci Francesca Paci.
qualities, skills and expertise of Francesca, her trustworthiness and perseverance I can only confirm what many have already said, definitely better than I could say.
Knowing her for a long time I want to emphasize, however, and bear witness to something that is fundamental to me as rare in politics: the total selflessness and spirit of service. This has always been the essence, the figure of Francesca, his way of cope with life, and not only in the commitment strictly political.
I know that this commitment, for a person as she is also a burden, it has not taken lightly, I'm sure in his heart are aware they can honor and I'm not sure myself.
For this, whatever happens, I want to thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment