support because ... Marisa Francesca Sabatini Plan
are un'iscritta
to PD with a long path of political activism in which I have always been in tune with those people who live political commitment not to assert themselves as an end but as an instrument to solve problems of people, those living with policy substance, first, as a generous commitment.
On November 22 I will be able, like many voters, supporters and members of the Democratic Party and like many other voters in the general our city, to choose the candidate for Mayor of my city from the Centre Left that has ruled until now.
I'll call that is not to elect the Political Secretary of the PD, but to choose the person who, for me, has the best features to represent the center-left in local elections to be held in March 2010.
I think a mayor have to have some basic features such as:
-
deep humanity - a high sense of public ethics
- strong skills in cultural, social, economic
-
ability to work as a team and thus to promote and grow new skills and new commitments of people for a common project.
Michela Francesca Paci represents the successful synthesis, for the city of Senigallia, all these qualities combined.
I have the pleasure to meet you for some years, I've got to check out his deep humanity and his skills in addition, in the context of the political Left Center Senigallia, to represent the brave new that is so needed by the ruling class Units of the Centre Left.
0 comments:
Post a Comment