Monday, November 16, 2009

What Is Solian Used For

support of Joseph Massi because ... because ...

I believe in Frank and many other friends in the primaries because they were secured in a grid, democracy, pluralism, the exchange of ideas.

I shared with Frank a draft city \u200b\u200bthat sees the basis of its policies of social inclusion, solidarity, opportunity for everyone to access services, employment opportunities, housing, model cities and community that characterizes Senigallia.

I worked with Frank recently working on integration projects for disadvantaged people, I recognize the sensitivity on issues of environmental protection, the attention to the area to urban development that respects people and nature.

I appreciate, through the policies for the elderly, its social sensitivity and the ability to administer public. There is

need to continue to Senigallia a political career that, far from ignoring the conflict and tear, will be able also to recognize the results of an administrative action, however, that over the years has certainly made the city more beautiful, with services and livable.
From here we could start to return to the political confrontation less aggressive and more constructive tone.
A new person can give a new impetus and to characterize the administrative practice in a different way .. Does not live by when you rent ever governs; should always pay attention to social changes, the continuous transformations of the city today and the economic crisis and social action can only amplify. Benvenute le persone capaci e motivate che si inseriscono ex novo nella politica attiva, perchè più libere dal pregiudizio possono avere uno sguardo sulla realtà meno condizionato e dunque, una maggior tensione a ricercare risposte diverse ed adeguate.

Con una donna poi c’è sempre un valore in più; la concretezza e la praticità delle donne rendono l’azione politica spesso più efficace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment