Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Formula For Calculating Emi For Diminishing Loans

ALTA VIA DEI MONTI LIGURIAN

Monte Galero

August 26

are the Colle S. Bernard Garessio, I've been there in 2005 during my first experience of trekking: Ventimiglia - Ceparana.
E 'was great to come back because I can now say we are truly on my mountains, much less demanding, but equally beautiful.
The right shoulder makes me a terrible evil, I pretty much useless right arm and carry the backpack is a real torment.
But nothing will stop me now because it is a breeze to get to Ferrania.
are the 12.00, I rest a little and then I take the path I want to see if you find that guy who lives alone in a country, a former warden of a dam, just retired he went to live in town ... but has done it and returned to live in peace of solitude, a hermit or antisocial? But I understand very well remember the rest with me was very kind and hospitable, I hope to find him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment