Thursday, August 27, 2009

When Do Relaxers Expire

Camping " THE LAKES - Calizzano

White, Piero, Christian and Arturo

Small Squirrel




Living in camping is great, firstly because you are close to nature, then why are you among people like you, people who like the company, always ready to lend a hand , children can play freely, is a large town where order reigns and friendship.
If then there is a manager as a victory, then the real holiday is assured.
Vittorio and his family are just like you would want it, I here I felt at home tonight, I'll say goodbye but surely I shall see them in the morning to start, here I met many friends, all wonderful people and I am sorry to leave but I know that being regular customers, they'll find myself when I get Calizzano.
I could in these three days of forced stop hiking in Europe's largest beech wood, drink the water sources which are numerous here, continue to train in the ambience and serenity of a still intact.
Thanks Victor, thanks to your entire family, I have anticipated the pleasure of going home, there dimenticherĂ².

0 comments:

Post a Comment