it would be great as I approached Ferran, WHEN YOU ARE NEAR THE HOUSE OF MY FRIENDS: CRISTINA, BEAN, Philip and Andrew, heard this song .... PHILIP AND ANDREA YOU THINK!
is exactly what I want may not
and is not always what you would do that would
and like what you would not think that I would say
when I say that it is not the world I would want
You can not
fly over the mountains
can not go
where you want to go.
know what's
everything stays here.
Here you can
just cry ...
... and ultimately does not cry even more.
And it is that when I get them already returned
and always when I'm here again
and it is as what is not there that I feel sorry
when I think that it is not the world I want.
You can not
do what you want
you can not push
only the accelerator.
Just look
we must be content.
Here you can only lose ...
.... and in the end you lose even more
(Vasco Rossi)
0 comments:
Post a Comment