Dear Manfred,
Throughout the summer I have been following your blog very interesting, I find it amazing how you know how to enjoy the mountains and overcome difficulties. I am very grateful that he wanted to work with us and allowed us to publish your adventure on our site. Beautiful also created links with other "Via Alpina".
Thanks for the comments that you have entered on our site yesterday. So la Sua data di arrivo ufficiale è domani 29 agosto, oppure il 31? Appena scaduta, indicherò sulla pagina "chi parte" che abbia chiuso la traversata. E poi nel corso dell'autunno trasferirò il link verso il Suo blog (che spero rimarrà in linea per più anni?) nella parte "chi rientra"!
È importante per Lei di pubblicare sul nostro sito il lungo comunicato sul Suo progetto (inserito ieri pero in data di giugno)? Al nostro senso la rubrica "commenti" è piuttosto dedicata a breve notizie o domande, e tutta l'informazione sul Suo progetto la possono trovare via i link (negli Sui altri commenti e sulla pagina "chi parte"). Quindi se Le va bene preferirei togliere questo testo.
Sono heart with you for the last kilometer, I'd like to greet her in person (but unfortunately I live far enough and my work takes place mainly in the coordination office), maybe one day ... Cordial greetings - and good rest at home!
Nathalie Nathalie Morelle
Coordinator Via Alpina-
International Association of Great Traversée des Alpes
at 14 rue de la République, BP 227, F-38019 Grenoble Cedex, France Tel
0033 4 76 42 08 31 fax 0033 4 76 42 87 08, Email gta@grande-traversee-alpes.com
Office (Mon-Fri 9:30 to 13:30): No Morelle, 36 Mayfield Drive, Stapleford, Nottingham NG9 8JG, United Kingdom
Tel / Fax 0044 115 849 3129, Email info@via-alpina.org
http://www.via-alpina.org
0 comments:
Post a Comment