Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gloves For Pool Cleaning

Camping Lakes - A few steps from the arrival Calizzano

Vittorio, his daughter Beatrice and friends of the camp
my house


August 27

Who reads me from my previous "adventure" Guya Trekking 2008, will know that the phrase that often arises in my writings is:

'NOTHING' by chance. "

Bardineto This morning I was in, well hosted by Agriturismo Oddone, but there was something wrong with me, probably the desire to move me back on the road.
I have to keep extending the path, I have to walk and yet I have to stop and these are tourist areas, costs sometimes exceeding that limit very low that I have imposed. Arriving in
Calizzano I followed the directions to a camp and I met.

Lakes Camping - via Carisch 12 - Calizzano.

knew me, of my trip and seeing that I did not have the mat in a tent they brought me two soft mattresses, Mr. Vittorio also came with the hammer for me to plant stakes into the ground, I was adopted and invited to stay here until dinner, also will speak with journalists for them to come to camp, a telephone call to ADMO Loano to warn them of my arrival.
am pleasantly excited about all this interest, I knew but I was expecting the last few meters to "realize".

Yes, it's almost over, I will stay here until the 29th, walking and doing my work holtler metabolic, I have come to Ferrania tired, almost worn out already are, I managed to write a word to my state: Fatigue.
Nothing is by chance, everything happens for a law that I can not define destiny? For Arabs, there is a word: Maktub Khan, was written for me ... nothing is by chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment