Eating is a necessity, especially for me I spend a lot of energy, but eating well is a good thing, tonight I think I got an award for my work. I was at the yoke
Toirano, I did the calculations to determine the time to reach Ferrania, I realized that in two days I could get to their destination, so I decided to stretch my way and get off at Bardineto then step back from the Melogno . Walking
saw the same old ads that showed a Farm, but I wanted the camp. A
Bardineto there is only a stop-equipped camper, then I starts to look disheartened hotels, looking for the most poor, the one with fewer stars when I saw the advertisement of the farm ... I went to that destination and won.
The dinner was a succession of dishes: appetizers infinitely good and special, wonderful pasta dishes and second, side dishes, delicious desserts, wine, coffee and water for a total of € 20! I'm bursting
but finally sated and happy, they were months that I did not feel the pleasure of a good table, I think tonight I have accumulated a lot of calories to be able to extend my trip for the next meeting with the faculty.
Council to Liguria and Piedmont to make a jump here and go from Agriturismo Bardineto Oddone (www.agriturismooddone.com)
They also have horses for those wishing to take a hike on the High Street.
0 comments:
Post a Comment